1. Sustainable tourism
2. Zero Waste
We set processes and created a way to follow-up our bins. The easiest way to reduce them...
3. Library of seeds
In addition to that we plan to initiate a library of free (no-GMO, no license), old, traditional and tasty seeds from 2021 /2022... to share, exchange and just spread around.
4. Edible forest
We aim to provide a diversified food to our guests with a focus on perennial products.
(1) Number of trees planted since we take care about Siedlisko letnia Kuchnia
(2) Kgs of waste. We weight our bins (It doesn’t include what we recycle or reuse) – since January 2020
(3) Nb of people hosted in or by Letnia Kuchnia. As much as human energy brought to our project…
(4) Nb of different variety of Organic seeds available in our library.
Without being exhaustive, it is important for us to:
- discover or re-discover wild edible or medicinal plants
- discover or re-discover old, forgotten and often resitant vegetables/fruits
- slowly discover and practice some traditional transformation activities: bread, cheese, juice, cider, beer, etc..
- use plants around us to create materials: for example basketry with willows
- stimulate creativity
- make possible the discovery of new activities (manual or mental)
- create a positive and favorable environment for kids to grow and develop healthily
” Reconnect with our environment to restore its fair value “