1. Sustainable tourism
Thanks to our experience, we intend to set sustainable practices as much as possible n our daily life business.
2. Zero Waste
We set processes and created a way to follow-up our bins. The easiest way to reduce them...
Discover during your visit the diversity of our recipes, the variety of our pantry and the autonomy that we pursue.
4. Edible forest
We aim to provide a diversified food to our guests with a focus on perennial products.
(1) Number of trees planted since we take care about Siedlisko letnia Kuchnia
(2) Kgs of waste. We weight our bins (It doesn’t include what we recycle or reuse) – from January to December 2023
(3) Nb of people hosted in Letnia Kuchnia. As much as human energy brought to our project…
Without being exhaustive, it is important for us to :
- discover or re-discover wild edible or medicinal plants
- discover or re-discover old, forgotten and often resitant vegetables/fruits
- slowly discover and practice some traditional transformation activities: sourdough bread, cheese (considering sheep cheese in 2026), juice (apple and grape juice made since 2022), cider, beer, etc..
- use plants around us to create materials: for example basketry with willows
- stimulate creativity
- make possible the discovery of new activities (manual or mental)
- create a positive and favorable environment for kids to grow and develop healthily
” Reconnect with our environment to restore its fair value “